Patna (Bihar), July 26 (ANI): Amid the ongoing Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) and Janata Dal (United) rift, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Wednesday submitted his resignation to Governor K. N. Tripathi, in Patna. The development came hours after RJD chief Lalu Prasad Yadav addressed a press conference and claimed that his son and Deputy Chief Minister of Bihar Tejashwi Yadav will not resign from his post. In the press conference, Lalu stressed that he made Nitish Kumar the Chief Minister of Bihar, adding that all was well with him.
- Previous story Here’s all you need to know about Sushant Singh Rajput and Jacqueline Fernandez’s ‘Drive’
- Nitish Kumar resigns as Bihar Chief Minister
- Here’s all you need to know about Sushant Singh Rajput and Jacqueline Fernandez’s ‘Drive’
- ‘Had become difficult to work in such environment’: Nitish Kumar on ending ‘mahagathbandhan’
- Thousands of tourists stranded after roads blocked due to incessant rains
- Viacom offers to buy Scripps Networks