The two bigwigs, Nitish Kumar and RJD supremo Lalu Prasad Yadav, had been at loggerheads ever since the CBI launched raids against Lalu’s family and Lalu’s son & Deputy Chief Minister Bihar Tejashvi Yadav was asked to resign from his post. Finally, in a big political development, taking a high moral ground on irreconcilable differences with ally RJD on the issue of corruption, Nitish Kumar resigned from the Chief Minister post. Today, Nitish Kumar met Governor Kesari Nath Tripathi at Raj Bhawan to submit his resignation amidst a standoff with ally Lalu Prasad-led RJD.
- Next story It’s A Beginning Of Good Time For Women’s Cricket-Mithali Raj
- Previous story Shah Rukh Khan Is Back From LA Vacation
- Delhiites stage protest against massive tree felling
- CM Yogi takes ‘Swachhta’ pledge during cleanliness drive in Lucknow
- Sikh leadership express anger over Pak’s move to prevent Indian HC from visiting Panja Sahib
- CM Yogi begins cleanliness drive at Gomti river bank in Lucknow
- Watch: Building collapses during anti-encroachment drive, one person gravely injured