Nitish Kumar resigned late Wednesday Evening, putting an official end to the ambitious Mahagathbandhan, the grand alliance. However, in less than 16 hours of submitting his resignation, he sworn in again as the Chief Minister of Bihar with BJP’s support.
- Next story Transgender former Air Force member reacts to Trump army ban
- Previous story Rikers Island prison on lockdown after an inmate goes missing
- Residents block government’s office against illegal mining in Ravi river
- E-cigarettes attracting more youth towards world of tobacco
- Filmmaker Ashoke Pandit hails SC’s verdict on ‘Padmaavat’
- Uttarakhand BJP to collect mass funds of Rs. 25 crore
- Watch: Wreath laying ceremony of BSF head constable A Suresh performed