New Delhi, July 27 (ANI): Speaking about Nitish Kumar and the ongoing political crisis in Bihar, Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi said he already knew that the planning was underway. “Bihar handed over the anti-communal battle to mandate Nitish Kumar but he joined hands with the very same people for personal reasons.” He also commented that the problem with Indian Politics is that there are no rules and most decisions are motivated by personal benefits.
- Nitish Kumar’s decision is motivated by personal benefits: Rahul Gandhi
- U.S. indicts alleged bitcoin laundering ‘mastermind’
- Astronauts gear up for space with tough Russian training
- Has The PCI Controversies Taken Sheen Out Of Players’ Achievements?
- Women’s IPL Will Help In Players Getting The Exposure- Mithali Raj