Patna (Bihar), July 26 (ANI): Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad Yadav on Wednesday accused Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar of joining hands with BJP-RSS, and claimed that his decision to resign is a well planned move. Lalu said that Nitish is in deal with BJP as minutes after he resigned, Prime Minister Modi congratulated him. Nitish Kumar handed over his resignation to Governor K. N. Tripathi today evening, thereby, ending the ‘mahagathbandhan’.
- Next story Yet again! Father carries son’s body on shoulder after denied ambulance
- Previous story Nitish Kumar resignation: Sushil Modi applauds Bihar CM’s refusal to compromise on corruption
- Ibrahimovic on his stellar Galaxy debut: “I had to give them Zlat”
- Ibrahimovic nets game winner in first match with Galaxy
- Children with autism may have higher risk of developing anxiety disorders: Study
- Joshua defeats Parker by unanimous decision in heavyweight title fight
- 7 dead in building collapse in Indore