Baripada (Odisha), Oct 25 (ANI): A tribal pregnant woman was carried on cot as ambulance failed to reach the village in Odisha’s Baripada. The pregnant woman was carried for 4 kilometres on a cot by the villagers to reach the main road after they got an auto-rickshaw to reach the hospital. Villagers alleged that they are facing problems in the absence of motorable road. They also alleged that they are facing the problem from decades and the government has failed to provide them a better road.
- Next story Man shot dead by two bike-borne assailants
- Previous story Two Republican senators blast Trump as party feud deepens
- Artificial Intelligence is about creating trains with brains: Piyush Goyal
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala