Dehradun (Uttarakhand), July 31 (ANI): Reacting on the new of Chinese border guard’s transgressed up-to one km into the Indian Territory, Uttarakhand government spokesperson Madan Kaushik on Monday said that there is no official information from district administration or security forces of Chinese transgression in Indian Territory. Kaushik added that there should be deep probe in this regard as this matter is related to National security.
- Next story Outgoing Pakistani envoy Abdul Basit meets Chinese Ambassador on 90th anniversary of China’s PLA
- Previous story Awful! Bike borne assailants throw acid on woman
- Democrats object to shut down of House Russia probe
- Montella beams with joy after historic win over Man United
- Mourinho says he has no regrets after Champions League exit
- Sukma attack: CM Chouhan announces Rs 1 Crore to kin of slain soldiers
- Fans of Amitabh Bachchan offer prayers for his speedy recovery