New Delhi, July 23 (ANI): Reacting on 39 Indian construction workers abducted from Mosul three years back by Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), Minister of State for External Affairs VK Singh on Sunday said that till the time government doesn’t get proof, no government can abandon its citizens.
- Next story Youth thrashed, forced to eat excreta for allegedly harassing girl
- Previous story ‘We are strong as our weakest leak’: Scaramucci
- SRK takes a break from ‘Zero’ to be with his little toddler AbRam
- Man arrested for posing as PMO officer
- Veteran Bollywood actress registers rape case against Mumbai businessman
- Photo exhibition held in Delhi depicting life of the northeast people
- Theatre buffs thronging in large number in Guwahati’s 8th theatre Olympics