U.S. Senator Bob Corker says there is no deal yet on a Russia sanctions bill, and there is some way to go before an agreement is reached despite an earlier announcement the legislation would go to a vote. Ryan Brooks reports.
- Next story Gang of 5 Nigerians, one Indian woman held in drug, human trafficking
- Previous story Boris Johnson plays down Conservative rift in New Zealand
- New York governor says Statue of Liberty to reopen
- Graham gives play-by-play on shutdown talks
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall