New Delhi, Oct 25 (ANI): Union Minister of Railways, Piyush Goyal, on Wednesday said that the Indian Railways has no paucity of funds to introduce safety-related items in the Indian Railways. “The Indian Railways absolutely has no shortage of funds. Unlimited budgets are available for safety-related items”, Piyush Goyal asserted while addressing a press conference in the national capital.
- No dearth of funds for safety-related items in Railways: Piyush Goyal
- Mumbai to have 1st AC suburban train from New Year, confirms Piyush Goyal
- 5 facts about technology that will make you roll your eyes
- Britain’s Queen meets skeletal-looking horse
- Russia’s attacks on U.S. election system ‘serious’: Bill Clinton