Army Chief of Staff General Mark Milley says the Army will “act when we see directives through the proper chain of command channels,” following President Trump’s tweeted announcement that he’s banning transgender personnel in the military. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Britain set to patrol South China Sea
- Previous story Venice Film Festival to showcase real stars and virtual reality
- GE to take $11 bln hit in Q4
- ‘The Fakeys’: Comedians turn tables on Trump’s ‘fake news’ awards
- CA officials focus on children’s health, after “heartbreaking” home discovery
- ‘Little girls don’t stay little forever’: Abuse victims confront Nassar
- Israel PM applauds Modi for upgrading India in ease of business