Army Chief of Staff General Mark Milley says the Army will “act when we see directives through the proper chain of command channels,” following President Trump’s tweeted announcement that he’s banning transgender personnel in the military. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- ‘No directives yet’ to implement transgender policy: Army Chief of Staff
- Venice Film Festival to showcase real stars and virtual reality
- Train station religious kiosks offer guidance to Cairo’s commuters
- U.S.-trained Iraqi army unit committed war crimes in Mosul-HRW
- House Speaker Ryan defends Priebus