Army Chief of Staff General Mark Milley says the Army will “act when we see directives through the proper chain of command channels,” following President Trump’s tweeted announcement that he’s banning transgender personnel in the military. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Britain set to patrol South China Sea
- Previous story Venice Film Festival to showcase real stars and virtual reality
- President Kovind thanks Greece for supporting India for permanent seat in UNSC
- Trump creates “space force” as new military arm
- EAM Swaraj thanks France for supporting India for permanent seat in Nuclear Suppliers Group and UNSC
- Moscow court orders taxi driver who injured pedestrians detained pending trial
- Apple’s App Store commissions case goes to Supreme Court