The attorney for former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort said on Monday there was no evidence Manafort colluded with the Russian government while working for the campaign and in fact his work on behalf of Ukraine had ended two years earlier. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Celeb birthdays for October 31st
- Previous story Spanish control tested as Catalan government returns
- ‘We need to handle #MeToo movement with lot of responsibility & honesty’, says Chitrangda Singh
- Watch: Maha aarti being performed at Surat’s Umiya temple
- Devotees offer prayers at Mumba Devi on last day of Navratri
- Banksy video shows shredding ‘Girl with Balloon’ painting was intentional
- Dividend windfall: Santander latest target in Germany’s giant fraud probe