Attari-Wagah Border, Jan 26 (ANI): Director General of Border Security Force (BSF) K.K Sharma, on Friday, said ceasefire violations were the main issue of discussion during the flag meeting with Pakistan. Both the sides agreed that ceasefire violations should be reduced. The Director General of BSF added that because of the tense atmosphere, no exchange of sweets took place with Pakistan Rangers. DG Sharma also informed that BSF never initiates ceasefire violation.
- Next story 69th Republic Day: MP CM Shivraj Chouhan pledges to educate children, save environment
- Previous story Philly sees green ahead of Superbowl Sunday
- India and Pakistan at loggerheads after Kashmir attack
- Amrita Rao Launch Public Service Film Headrest
- Hema Malini, Esha Deol and Bharat Thakhtani at Premier of CAKEWALK
- Soha Ali Khan, Archana Puran Singh and Others at Cintaa 48 Hour Film Projects Actfest.2
- Saudi Crown Prince begins India trip under shadow of Kashmir attack