Attari-Wagah Border, Jan 26 (ANI): Director General of Border Security Force (BSF) K.K Sharma, on Friday, said ceasefire violations were the main issue of discussion during the flag meeting with Pakistan. Both the sides agreed that ceasefire violations should be reduced. The Director General of BSF added that because of the tense atmosphere, no exchange of sweets took place with Pakistan Rangers. DG Sharma also informed that BSF never initiates ceasefire violation.
- No exchange of sweets with Pakistan rangers due to continuous ceasefire violations: DG BSF
- Philly sees green ahead of Superbowl Sunday
- Watch: Beating Retreat ceremony at Attari-Wagah on 69th Republic Day
- ‘Aiyaary’ team Sidharth Malhotra, Manoj Bajpayee celebrate Republic Day at Wagah border
- ‘GST Made Easy’: Top solution for GST filing