New research published on the fourth anniversary of the Rana Plaza clothing factory collapse in Bangladesh says that none of us have enough information about how and where are clothes are made. As Mia Womersley reports none of the top 100 brands scored over 50 percent for transparency of their supply chains and three scored zero, including Dior.
- Next story Ivanka praises father for “solid conviction in the potential of women”
- Previous story Mehbooba Mufti chairs unified high command meeting over unrest in valley
- Robot themed restaurant launched in Coimbatore
- Rahul Gandhi chairs Congress Working Committee meeting in Delhi
- Art should get encouragement, plays important role in shaping people: Shabana Azmi
- Zaheer Khan, Sagarika Ghatge flags off Kanakia Monsoon Marathon Challenge
- Delhi experiences light showers, bringing in pleasant weather