Israel’s defense minister rejected on Sunday calls for an inquiry into the killing of 15 Palestinians by the military during a Palestinian demonstration that turned violent on Friday at the Gaza-Israel border. Pascale Davies reports.
- Next story Caught on cam: Robbers loot optical shop in Thane
- Previous story “Mexico has got to help us at the border”: Trump
- PM Modi inaugurates Command and Control Centre for Kumbh Mela 2019
- Rafale deal verdict: BJP misled SC to get a manipulated judgment, says Anand Sharma
- Indian Army is professional & responsible force: Rajnath Singh
- Right care at right time can save 30 million newborn every year: UNICEF
- Way in which PM Modi misleads the country, his name should be ‘Mr Gumrah’: Congress