London, Oct 24 (ANI): Subhash Chandra Bose’s daughter Anita Bose said so far no government has seen any gain in getting Netaji’s remains back to India. She further added that within her family it was a point of dispute if a government will get credit or will it be a big controversy which may not be very pleasant.
- Next story 97-year-old patient denied wheelchair, carried on shoulders to 2nd floor
- Previous story Uproar in Rajasthan as government tables Criminal Laws Amendment Bill
- Neymar gives PSG fans a boost, says he wants to win Champions League
- Eyewitness narrates Alwar lynching incident
- ITBP adopts school to provide education to students of Naxal affected area
- Rahul Gandhi authorised to form campaign committee, take decision on alliances: Congress
- Rahul Gandhi would be the only face projected in LS Polls: Congress