Facing flak over Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) report on unhygienic situations in the trains, the railways are now planning to do away with providing blankets in the coaches in select trains.
- Next story Amid AIMIM workers’ protest, Taslima Nasrin sent back from airport
- Previous story CM Nitish Kumar’s counter-attack in response to RJD allegations
- BSP decided to contest upcoming polls in alliance with Janta Congress Chhattisgarh: Mayawati
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of India International Convention and Expo Centre
- Kerala nun rape case: Vatican relieves Franco Mulakkal from diocese duties, protests continue
- BSF jawan killing is an extreme form of barbaric act: MEA
- Equitable thinking & development key to state’s prosperity: CM Raje