Facing flak over Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) report on unhygienic situations in the trains, the railways are now planning to do away with providing blankets in the coaches in select trains.
- Next story Amid AIMIM workers’ protest, Taslima Nasrin sent back from airport
- Previous story CM Nitish Kumar’s counter-attack in response to RJD allegations
- GE to take $11 bln hit in Q4
- ‘The Fakeys’: Comedians turn tables on Trump’s ‘fake news’ awards
- CA officials focus on children’s health, after “heartbreaking” home discovery
- ‘Little girls don’t stay little forever’: Abuse victims confront Nassar
- Israel PM applauds Modi for upgrading India in ease of business