Jammu, Aug 14 (ANI): Former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah stated that no region of the state will benefit from the removal of article 35 (A). Abdullah added that the propaganda of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) that Jammu and Ladakh will benefit from Article 35(A) is invalid and the region will face immediate brunt if it is removed. He further slammed the Hurriyat Conference and said the separatist party does not believe in the constitution of India, thus they have no business to comment on article 35A.
- Next story 300 x faster WiFi promised by light ray technique
- Previous story Pakistan Embassy in India celebrates its 70th Independence Day
- Trump to terminate arms control treaty, Russia “violated” it
- “Not satisfied” until we find answer: Trump on Khashoggi
- Australia’s O’Toole wins Timbersports world championship
- Nitin Gadkari, Devendra Fadnavis inaugurate Domestic Cruise Terminal in Mumbai
- BJP releases candidate list for Chhattisgarh Assembly elections