Jammu, Aug 14 (ANI): Former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah stated that no region of the state will benefit from the removal of article 35 (A). Abdullah added that the propaganda of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) that Jammu and Ladakh will benefit from Article 35(A) is invalid and the region will face immediate brunt if it is removed. He further slammed the Hurriyat Conference and said the separatist party does not believe in the constitution of India, thus they have no business to comment on article 35A.
- Next story 300 x faster WiFi promised by light ray technique
- Previous story Pakistan Embassy in India celebrates its 70th Independence Day
- BCCI concerned about allegations related to cricket and not Shami’s personal life, says Rajiv Shukla
- Noida Suicide: Constable who registered FIR has been suspended, informs DIG Law and Order
- Agitated farmer destroys his crop after not getting good revenue
- Locals protest over Congress leader’s death in road accident
- 4 including a four year old die in car crash