Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Apr 19 (ANI): Clearing the air about the present political hustle-bustle in Tamil Nadu politics, AIADMK leader TTV Dinakaran on Wednesday called on his party workers to work in union and without any fear in the interest of the party and Government.The All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) leader added he will cooperate and maintain silence if it does good for the party and the Government. Upon being asked if he smelled a political conspiracy against him, the AIADMK leader said there ‘maybe’ a plotting against him. When asked if he would contest from RK Nagar by-polls later, Dinakaran refused. Yesterday, Tamil Nadu Finance Minister D Jayakumar had announced that AIADMK has decided to delink TTV Dinakaran and his family from the party and added that a committee will be formed to steer the party forward from now on.
- No regrets but will keep quiet in party’s interest: TTV Dinakaran (part-1)
- No regrets but will keep quiet in party’s interest: TTV Dinakaran (part-2)
- AIADMK chair battle: Watch TN political leaders’ mixed reaction on Dinakaran’s ouster
- Both factions of AIADMK will hold talks: O Panneerselvam
- Heat wave grips country! Watch how people beat rising temperature this summer