New Delhi, Aug 18 (ANI): External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj said on Thursday, that there have been no reports of any Indian casualty in the Spain terror attack which took place in Barcelona, where at least 13 people were killed and over 50 were injured. The attacked took place after a van plowed into the crowd in Barcelona. “I am in constant touch with Indian Embassy in Spain @IndiainSpain. As of now, there is no report of an Indian casualty.” Swaraj tweeted. The terrorist organisation Islamic State (ISIS) has claimed responsibility for the attack and one person has been arrested in this regards.
- No report of Indian casualty in Barcelona terror attack, confirms Sushma Swaraj
- Trump themed pop-up bar to raise money for charities
- HBO’s twitter account hacked, restored
- Indian men’s Hockey team arrives in New Delhi after successful Europe tour
- Dabanggs cut off nose of a woman on refusing bonded wages in Madhya Pradesh