Sources tell Reuters that Qatar’s central bank is asking for frequent updates on forex and deposit movements amid signs investment funds are pulling money out because of its diplomatic rift with other Gulf states. As Sara Hemrajani reports, the Qatari riyal has also fallen to an 11-year low, while S&P has downgraded its debt.
- Next story Rachel Weisz nearly got crushed by horse on “My Cousin Rachel” set
- Previous story Security dominates UK vote, but Brexit looms
- Stars join forces with activists on BAFTA awards red carpet
- Rep. Gowdy urges to look more at FL shooter than the “instrumentality”
- “The adults have let us down”: Florida students demand stricter gun laws
- Minor girl allegedly raped, killed, police registers case
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Programme) 18 Feb, 2018