The European Union’s Election Observer Mission to Kenya said there was no evidence of manipulation in Tuesday’s vote. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Hope Women’s Team Has Inspired Girls To Take Up The Game- Azhar
- Previous story Dinghy carrying migrants lands on Spanish holiday beach
- Watch: People of Varanasi marks victory of good over evil with Ravan dahan
- Watch: VP Naidu attends opening ceremony of 12th ASEM Summit
- From Beirut to Babila, Syrian refugee family returns home
- In a first, Gujarat woman delivers baby through transplanted uterus
- World ‘deserves answers’ on Khashoggi: Pence