The European Union’s Election Observer Mission to Kenya said there was no evidence of manipulation in Tuesday’s vote. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Hope Women’s Team Has Inspired Girls To Take Up The Game- Azhar
- Previous story Dinghy carrying migrants lands on Spanish holiday beach
- European Parliamentarians, experts lambast Pakistan for sheltering terrorists
- South Asia Newsline (Weekly programme) – Mar 16, 2018
- 67% Indian mid-size businesses hit by ransomware, says survey
- Man allegedly kills nephew’s wife with sword
- Woman kills mentally-challenged husband with help of brother-in-laws