North Korea’s state-run television KRT warns of a missile strike on the U.S. Pacific territory of Guam after President Donald Trump said any threat from the North would be met with ‘fire and fury’.
- Next story Kangana Ranaut Spotted At Trailer Launch Of ‘Simran’
- Previous story Guam stays calm, dismisses North Korea threat
- Tripura Election 2018: 78.56 percent voter turnout recorded till 9pm, voting underway
- India beats South Africa by 28 runs to win 1st T20I
- Russian medalist suspected of Olympic doping
- Guns can’t, only dialogues can solve problems: CM Mufti
- Purani sarkaaron ka swabhav tha latkana, atkana, bhatkana: PM Modi