Pyongyang hits back at Donald Trump, calling his “fire and fury” comment “a load of nonsense,” while also outlining plans to launch four missiles over Japan, aiming for the waters near the U.S. Pacific outpost of Guam. Graham Mackay reports.
- Next story India’s Northeast region celebrates 3rd National Handloom Day, emphasized on indigenous weavers
- Previous story At least 20 dead in China’s Sichuan quake
- Wall St drops over high bond yields
- GDP growth projections based on estimated oil prices: CEA Subramanian
- Watch: Congress President Rahul Gandhi attends PCC Executive Meeting
- Mahatma Gandhi’s 70th death anniversary: UP CM Adityanath, Governor Ram Naik pay tributes
- Kasganj violence: Police paste seizure notice on house of main accused in Chandan Gupta murder case