Japanese Cabinet Minister Yoshihide Suga said North Korea’s missile launch on Saturday posed no threat to Japan but they remained on high alert. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Tisca Chopra Honours Women Entrepreneurs
- Previous story How BJP Funds Are Being Used In Post Dera Verdict Violence
- ISI instructed Chief Justice to not release Nawaz Sharif and his daughter till elections: Islamabad HC Justice
- ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ actor Siddharth Shukla rams BMW into 3 cars, injuring 1
- UK’s Gravesend boasts of one of the largest Gurdwara complex
- Couple from Poland inspired by Kashmiri culture, renews vows in Srinagar
- Mamata Banerjee’s own people don’t applaud her speeches: Babul Supriyo