North Korea’s economy contracted at the sharpest rate in two decades in 2017 South Korea’s central bank says, in a clear sign international sanctions imposed to stop Pyongyang’s nuclear and missile programmes have hit growth hard. Grace Lee reports.
- North Korean economy ‘shrinking at fastest rate in 20 years’
- All You Need To Know About No Confidence Motion Against Modi
- Upset with drainage water, eunuchs protested outside BMC office in Mumbai
- As heat hits Japan, cooling tech goes on display
- Farmers’ milk agitation ends in Maharashtra, Govt increased minimum price of milk