The Japanese government’s J-Alert system was activated on Tuesday prompting warnings for residents to take cover, after North Korea fired a ballistic missile over the country’s northern Hokkaido island and into the sea.
- Next story Policeman dazzles with dance moves at London’s Notting Hill Carnival
- Previous story Dera mayhem: Curfew relaxed in violence-hit Sirsa for 12 hours
- Pope, after Gaza violence, says ‘defenceless’ being killed in Holy Land
- Watch: Fire breaks out in renowned painter’s studio
- North Korea to take part in next two Olympics
- Anantnag SSP spoke to family members of terrorist to convince him leave path of violence: SP Vaid
- Expelled Russian diplomats return from U.S.