The Japanese government’s J-Alert system was activated on Tuesday prompting warnings for residents to take cover, after North Korea fired a ballistic missile over the country’s northern Hokkaido island and into the sea.
- North Korea’s ‘reckless’ missile launch over Japan sharply escalates tension
- Dera mayhem: Curfew relaxed in violence-hit Sirsa for 12 hours
- Evangeline Lilly shares first look of her ‘Ant Man and the Wasp’ suit
- Big B compliments Rajkummar Rao’s performance in ‘Bareilly Ki Barfi’ through a handwritten letter
- Education department organises awareness program for differently abled students