Residents in Japan are warned to take cover after North Korea fired a ballistic missile over northern Hokkaido island into the sea, provoking a sharp reaction from Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. Samantha Vadas reports.
- Next story Kite power could take flight in UK
- Previous story Suicide bomber kills at least five in the Afghan capital
- ‘Lava bomb’ leaves 23 injured on Hawaii tour boat
- Udaan 17th July 2018 | Upcoming Twist | Bollywood Event
- Mayawati removes Jai Prakash Singh from national coordinator post
- 8 Olympic Games Changed The Face Of Indian Sports- Sharath Kamal
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal demands capital punishment in minor girl rape cases