Residents in Japan are warned to take cover after North Korea fired a ballistic missile over northern Hokkaido island into the sea, provoking a sharp reaction from Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. Samantha Vadas reports.
- North Korea’s ‘reckless’ missile launch ramps up tension with Japan
- Suicide bomber kills at least five in the Afghan capital
- Sanjay Dutt & Manayata Bid Farewell To Ganpati Bappa
- North Korea ‘Test’ Fires Missile Over Japan, Into Ocean Near US
- 9 coaches and engine of Nagpur-Mumbai Duronto Express derailed due to landslide