New Delhi, July 28 (ANI): It seems ‘The Fast and the Furious’ star Vin Diesel is feeling nostalgic about his ‘xXx: Return of Xander Cage’ promotional days as he has uploaded a picture on his Instagram account with co-star Deepika Padukone. The picture depicts Mumbai in its truest sense, portraying the actors enjoying their Mumbai special, “cutting-chai” moment. Vin captioned the post as “#xXxThursdays” The old photograph signifies the bond which Deepika and Vin shared during their project. The two share a special bond till date as Deepika referred to Vin as her, “Friend for life” during Cannes 2017. ‘xXx: Return of Xander Cage’ (2017) was an American action film directed by D. J. Caruso and written by F. Scott Frazier.
- Next story Starbucks shares tumble
- Previous story Whoa! Kajol strikes a pose with first lady of Malaysia
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail