New Delhi, July 28 (ANI): It seems ‘The Fast and the Furious’ star Vin Diesel is feeling nostalgic about his ‘xXx: Return of Xander Cage’ promotional days as he has uploaded a picture on his Instagram account with co-star Deepika Padukone. The picture depicts Mumbai in its truest sense, portraying the actors enjoying their Mumbai special, “cutting-chai” moment. Vin captioned the post as “#xXxThursdays” The old photograph signifies the bond which Deepika and Vin shared during their project. The two share a special bond till date as Deepika referred to Vin as her, “Friend for life” during Cannes 2017. ‘xXx: Return of Xander Cage’ (2017) was an American action film directed by D. J. Caruso and written by F. Scott Frazier.
- Next story Starbucks shares tumble
- Previous story Whoa! Kajol strikes a pose with first lady of Malaysia
- Watch: Thousands participate in Tata Mumbai Marathon 2018
- U.S. Vice President critical of politicians for causing shutdown
- Senators sound off on U.S. government shutdown
- ‘Is factory ki licence humare paas hai, isliye kuch nahi bolna’: Delhi Mayor on Bawana Fire
- Ranveer Singh’s ‘filmy’ avatar at Filmfare awards is worth watching!