New Delhi, Aug 23 (ANI): ‘Daddy’s little girl’Priyanka Chopra has penned a heartfelt note on her father’s birth anniversary. The desi girl took to her Instagram to remember her ‘hero’ and shared a picture of a cake. For the unversed, Priyanka lost her father, Dr Ashok Chopra to cancer in 2013. He was suffering from the disease since 2008. The 35-year-old actress has even got herself a tattoo that reads ‘ Daddy’s li’l girl’, inked on her right hand in 2012.
- ‘Nostalgic’Priyanka Chopra remembers dad on his birth anniversary
- SRK, Salman, Akshay among top 10 on Forbes highest paid actors list
- Biking queens set off to spread message of ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’
- Swollen Brahmaputra river recedes after deadly floods
- Swedish journalist torso found in Denmark – police