Amaravati (Andhra Pradesh), Mar 13 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh Agriculture Minister Somireddy Chandramohan Reddy reiterated that they are not against Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) but against Central Government for not fulfilling their promises and assurances given in the reorganisation act. Reddy rejected the question of TDP escalating fight against BJP.
- Not against BJP but against Centre for not fulfilling promises: AP Agriculture Minister
- Blizzard bears down on New England
- General Bipin Rawat lauds neighbour’s military might, says Chinese have finally arrived
- Prime Minister interacts with states collectors, reviews ODF targets
- PoK activists hold anti-Pakistan protest at UN