Amaravati (Andhra Pradesh), Mar 13 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh Agriculture Minister Somireddy Chandramohan Reddy reiterated that they are not against Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) but against Central Government for not fulfilling their promises and assurances given in the reorganisation act. Reddy rejected the question of TDP escalating fight against BJP.
- Next story South Asia Newsline (Weekly programme )- Mar 13, 2018
- Previous story Blizzard bears down on New England
- Politicians, actors arrive for post wedding reception of Isha Ambani & Anand Piramal
- J&K reaps benefits of over 140 development projects in Health & Medical Department
- Prince William and Prince Harry give sneak-peak into family life with latest Christmas photos
- Face masks may protect you from staph bacteria
- Herd of over 120 elephants enter habilitated areas in Mayurbhanj, destroys livelihood