Kangra (Himachal Pradesh), Nov 02 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on Thursday, urged the residents of Himachal Pradesh’s Kangra to eliminate the government that has robbed them. Urging the residents to cast their ballot on November 9, the Prime Minister said the day is an ‘occasion’ to do away those who robbed Himachalis.
- Next story Donald Trump to consider sending New York attacker to ‘Gitmo’
- Previous story Chhattisgarh Rajyotsav: CM Raman Singh thanks Venkaiah Naidu for his contribution in state formation
- Kansas City shootouts end with suspect dead
- JK SVO Raids at ARTO Shopian Abdul Majid Bhat Residence
- Due to high tide and heavy rain village in Navsari has got partially submerged in water
- Nitin Gadkari called high level meeting for the issue of Taj Mahal conservation
- Janhvi Kapoor and entire bollywood at Dhadak speical screening