Kalyan (Maharashtra), Aug 29 (ANI): At least seven coaches and engine of Nagpur Mumbai Duronto Express derailed between Vasind and Asangaon near Titwala on early Tuesday morning. A rescue team from Kalyan rushed to the spot to carry out the rescue and relief operation. Reportedly, several passengers have been injured but no causalities have taken place. The recent derailment happened just few days after the Delhi-bound Kaifiyat Express derailed in Auraiya of Uttar Pradesh on August 23. Nine coaches of the train derailed where at least 81 passengers were injured. Central Railway released a statement in regard with recent derailment saying buses are being arranged to bring passengers to destination. Doctors and senior officers are already at site.
- Next story ‘Byte Ka Batangad’ with Dev
- Previous story Jai Balayya by Puri Jagannath For Paisa Vasool Promotions
- Watch: Kajol, Ajay Devgn celebrate their 19th Wedding Anniversary at Singapore
- 9 Children dead, 24 injured after vehicle rams into school building
- Watch: Rotomac owner Vikram Kothari, son sent to 11 days CBI remand
- Should do away with being a superstar and work on being a legend: Shah Rukh Khan
- PFI protests against ban in Jharkhand