New Delhi, Dec 19 (ANI): Paytm has announced that its QR now allows offline merchants to accept unlimited payments directly into their bank accounts at zero charge. The digital payment giant announced the move in a bid to democratise mobile payments for both merchants and consumers by offering them more choices and convenience. With this development, consumers can scan and pay at merchant outlets using their preferred payment methods such as Paytm, UPI, Cards and net-banking.
- Next story Ranchi Diaries Soundarya Happy With Her Career
- Previous story International Space Station welcomes new crew members
- Dharmendra Pradhan lays foundation stone for rehabilitation centre at SMRC
- Naxals allegedly running school in Chhattisgarh to brainwash children
- Trump returns to U.S. after meeting Putin
- On Katrina’s birthday, Shah Rukh Khan unveils her first look from Zero
- World Peace is US, Russia’s responsibility: Putin