Gorakhpur (UP), Aug 13 (ANI): Yet another child died allegedly due to pneumonia at Gorakhpur’s BRD Hospital on Sunday. The deceased’s father claimed ignorance on part of the hospital staff. While the deaths of children at the hospital continue to make headlines this morning too, the administration brought another batch of liquid oxygen cylinders earlier.
- Now, child dies due to pneumonia at Gorakhpur’s BRD Hospital
- 1,800 students form map of India to pay tribute to freedom fighters
- 2 soldiers killed, 1 terrorist gunned down in Shopian encounter
- ‘Samay’ news channel was shown first time to children deaths in Hospital in Gorakhpur
- Guam Catholics pray for peace amid North Korean missile threats