Gorakhpur (UP), Aug 13 (ANI): Yet another child died allegedly due to pneumonia at Gorakhpur’s BRD Hospital on Sunday. The deceased’s father claimed ignorance on part of the hospital staff. While the deaths of children at the hospital continue to make headlines this morning too, the administration brought another batch of liquid oxygen cylinders earlier.
- Next story 3 killed in landslide on Manali-Pathankot highway, rescue operations underway
- Previous story 1,800 students form map of India to pay tribute to freedom fighters
- Wall St slips after Fed hikes rates
- BCCI concerned about allegations related to cricket and not Shami’s personal life, says Rajiv Shukla
- Noida Suicide: Constable who registered FIR has been suspended, informs DIG Law and Order
- Agitated farmer destroys his crop after not getting good revenue
- Locals protest over Congress leader’s death in road accident