Gorakhpur (UP), Aug 13 (ANI): Yet another child died allegedly due to pneumonia at Gorakhpur’s BRD Hospital on Sunday. The deceased’s father claimed ignorance on part of the hospital staff. While the deaths of children at the hospital continue to make headlines this morning too, the administration brought another batch of liquid oxygen cylinders earlier.
- Next story 3 killed in landslide on Manali-Pathankot highway, rescue operations underway
- Previous story 1,800 students form map of India to pay tribute to freedom fighters
- Watch: Boys rescued from Thailand cave make first public appearance
- Mega shades installed at historical shrine in Srinagar
- Indians elected PM Modi as their leader, he has their confidence: Pradhan on Sonia Gandhi’s statement
- Priyanka Chopra turns 36!
- TMC issue whips ahead of no-confidence motion debate