Ludhiana (Punjab), Nov 01 (ANI): Hospitals in Ludhiana are crowded with patients having symptoms of dengue. Patients allege negligence on part of the administration while the government has assured of taking optimum steps with regard to the disease outbreak. However, the doctor said people need to understand the importance of matting hygiene in the areas. Several parts of the country are battling the vector-borne disease after the end of monsoon season.
- Next story 4 killed, 100 injured in explosion at NTPC plant
- Previous story Here’s why Irrfan Khan is keen to join a dating app!
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters