Darjeeling (West Bengal), July 23 (ANI): State and national level sportsmen in Darjeeling have joined the movement demanding separate state of Gorkhaland. Protesting peacefully, the players believe a separate state will be good for their upcoming generations. Sportsmen joining the protest say they are supporting the movement as a non-political forum. The Gorkhaland movement has taken the Queen of hills by storm and the protest is getting violent in several parts of the state. Life in Darjeeling has come to a standstill and the turbulence does not seem to end anytime soon.
- Now, state and national level sportsmen join ‘Gorkhaland’ movement
- Kalyugi sons murdered their elderly mother in the greed of property in Uttar Pradesh
- Terrorists failed try to infiltrate in Machhil Sector of J&K, 1 terrorist killed
- Man City sign Danilo from Real Madrid on five-year contract
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to be felicitated at IIFM in Australia