New Delhi, Mar 18 (ANI): Rejoice for air travelers as they can now cut the hassle by getting the status of their baggage lost at airports on an Android app while just sitting at home. The EDP Cell of Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has collaborated with Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance (UMANG) team to develop ‘Lost and Found’ functionality. The latest service is a part of UMANG app on Google’s Play Store under CISF section. The app enables air travelers to directly register complaints and get status of their lost and found items immediately. There was an app earlier, but it didn’t have the option of registering complaints.
- Now track status of your lost belongings with UMANG App
- Coping skills helpful for patients with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, says study
- Security tightened at Vaishno Devi ahead of Navratri
- Watch: Celebrations of Hindu Nav Varsh in Bhopal
- Devotees of Ram should be ready for ‘sacrifice’: BJP leader on Ram temple