Nagpur (Maharashtra), Aug 06 (ANI): The 17-day-long orientation course organised by the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) concluded in Maharashtra’s Nagpur on Saturday. Volunteers of the Hindu Swayamsevak Sangh (HSS) from the United States of America, Canada, Australia and other countries participated in the residential course, which was aimed at promoting Hindu culture and traditions among non-resident Indians (NRIs) and inform them about ancient Indian technologies. During the course, participants were also taught martial arts, karate, in the camp.
- Next story Motorcycle-borne terrorists attack CRPF, J-K Police party in Nowgam
- Previous story Over 2,000 school students take out rally demanding ban on ‘Blue Whale Challenge’
- Champions League: Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp hails team’s performance for 3-0 win against Man City
- Class 5th student writes exams with his feet
- Doctors strike enters 8th day, patients suffer
- Another Ambedkar’s statue vandalised in Uttar Pradesh’s Firozabad
- MMT, Flipkart to become partners to transform travel industry