Raebareli (U.P.), Nov 02 (ANI): At least 26 people were killed and hundreds suffered injuries after an ash-pipe exploded at the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) plant in Uttar Pradesh’s Raebareli on Wednesday. Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi visited the blast spot and hospital to meet the injured people. Among other politicians who visited NTPC plant were Raj Babbar, Ghulam Nabi Azad, Union Power Minister RK Singh and Deputy CM Dinesh Sharma. Union Power Minister RK Singh visited the blast site and said a committee has been constituted for detailed investigation of the incident. Deputy CM of Uttar Pradesh Dinesh Sharma said NTRF teams have come here and NDRF team arrived at night. The injured have been admitted to different nearby hospitals and most of the victims who were admitted received above 80 percent burns.
- Next story Supreme Leader Khamenei says U.S. is Iran’s “number one enemy”
- Previous story Class-7 student suffers head injuries after teacher hits him with duster
- Entire opposition parties protested against central government in Parliament premises
- Uma Bharti spoke on CM Shivraj Chauhan gave 5 Babas as Minister rank in MP
- Russia will defend its interests by all means – Lavrov
- Shoojit Sirkars Hidden Talent Revealed On The Sets Of October
- Sonia Gandhi, Rahul join Opposition protest against Centre government