Surat (Gujarat), Nov 02 (ANI): Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi will visit Uttar Pradesh’s Raebareli on Thursday following an explosion at the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) plant that left 18 people dead. Rahul, who was in Gujarat on Wednesday for the election campaigning, took to Twitter and said, “Due to the unfortunate NTPC accident, I will visit Rae Bareli tomorrow morning. I will join Gujarat Navsarjan Yatra in the afternoon.” At least 18 people were killed and 100 others sustained injuries after an ash-pipe exploded due to pressure at the NTPC plant in Unchahar area of Raebareli.
- Next story Multiple people down in shooting at Colorado Walmart
- Previous story CM Shivraj Chouhan attends 62nd foundation day of MP
- Dhadak Special Screening at YRF Studio By Shahid Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor, Sara Ali Khan
- Turnbull: Pope should fire Archbishop Wilson
- America’s a voting machine manufacturer company admitted that EVM machine can be hacked
- Dhadak Special Show Celebrities Review
- Thai boys return to normal life after rescue