Lucknow (UP), Nov 01 (ANI): Uttar Pradesh Health Minister Siddharth Nath Singh, on Wednesday, termed the incident as ‘unfortunate’ where dozen of people were killed and hundreds were injured after an ash-pipe exploded at the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) plant in Uttar Pradesh’s Raebareli. The Minister said more than 50 ambulances have pressed into service and the UP government is making arrangements in all the hospitals in Lucknow. He added that following the explosion, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announced an ex-gratia of Rs 50,000 for critically injured and Rs 25,000 for injured. He said that the number of doctors have been employed by the administration for rescue. At least 16 people have died and more than 100 injured in the explosion.
- NTPC Plant Explosion: UP Health Minister calls incident unfortunate
- Taking necessary steps to curb private sector corruption: Vigilance Commissioner
- Trump says would consider sending New York attacker “to Gitmo”
- German postal service introduces robots for help with deliveries
- German postal workers get a helping hand from a rolling robot