Tokyo (Japan), Mar 22 (ANI): In the sector of customer support service, communication with the customer is most important, and many companies are diversifying the way to enable customers to reach them. In addition to traditional correspondence method using voice by the telephone companies are wide spreading to personal computers, smart-phones and the use of SNS. “NTT Communications” introduced support service incorporating AI -Artificial Intelligence- technology. This new service is called “COTOHA” and Customers can use it on “LINE” chat application. Another merit is that AI does not have a limit for working hours like a human being, so it can work for 24 hours in a day, 365 days in a year replacing the human operator to give the correct answer to the customer. When the AI cannot handle the customer’s inquiry, it will connect the customer to the operator. In this way, it is working as Connection Bridge between the operator and the customer. The progress of AI technology solves the challenge of the customer support service industry, and bring more benefits to social life.
- Previous story Ashima-Leena pay tribute to Kashmiri artisans by dedicating their Autumn-Winter collection
- NTT Communications improves AI Technology for call centers
- Ashima-Leena pay tribute to Kashmiri artisans by dedicating their Autumn-Winter collection
- Salman Khan’s ‘Veergati’ co-star seeks his help for TB treatment
- Congress to move privilege motion against EAM Swaraj
- Urmila Matondkar returns to big screen after a span of 10 years