Scientists on Thursday moved ahead by half a minute the symbolic Doomsday Clock, saying the world is at its closest to annihilation since the height of the Cold War due to world leaders’ poor response to threats of nuclear war. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story 2018 World Rally drivers presented to fans at glitzy Casino Square in Monte Carlo
- Previous story Maison Rabih Kayrouz : Ready to Wear show Winter 2018 (with interview)
- Sachin Tendulkar launches Dipa Karmakar’s autobiography ‘The Small Wonder’
- 12-year-old Pune boy designs ship ‘ERVIS’ to clean oceans
- NZ vs Ind first ODI: Fans hope India to continue good performance, bet on Kohli, Dhoni
- Ready to conquer North Pole, says Aparna Kumar, first woman IPS officer to reach North Pole
- ‘Black Panther’ leaps into the Oscar Best Picture race