New York (United States), Oct 24 (ANI): Guinness Record king Ashrita Furman is very happy with the results of two Halloween-themed record-breaking attempts of smashing 31 pumpkins and catching more than 40 pieces of caramel corn in his mouth in a minute. Furman, from the New York borough of Queens, literally “smashed” the first record, almost doubling the number of pumpkins obliterated in one minute using a hammer. Furman said he was happy with the results and said he got better as the attempt unfolded. Not wanting to waste the pumpkins, Furman said the scraps would be collected later and turned in pumpkin pies by a local chef.
- Next story French President Macron’s dog Nemo pees on Elysee Palace fireplace during meeting
- Previous story Beautiful NotreDame Paris Part I
- Here’s why Miley Cyrus deleted all her Instagram posts
- Naxals indoctrinate kids after failing to lure tribesmen
- Congress women’s wing protests against Haryana govt over Morni gang rape
- Hindu pilgrims, Muslim traders bond at Amarnath Pilgrimage
- Muslims in Allahabad raze parts of mosques to make way for Kumbh pilgrims