New York City bombing suspect Akayed Ullah could make his first court appearance as soon as Wednesday via video conference, a spokesman for the U.S. Attorney’s office said. Lisa Bernhard reports.
- Next story Flare explodes in recycling plant worker’s hands
- Previous story Bon Jovi and British band Dire Straits are among the newest members of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Trump returns to U.S. after meeting Putin
- On Katrina’s birthday, Shah Rukh Khan unveils her first look from Zero
- World Peace is US, Russia’s responsibility: Putin
- Diplomacy & dialogue are more preferable to conflict and hostility: Trump
- Wreath laying ceremony of PSO Mudasir performed in J&K’s Pulwama