Mumbai, Oct 16 (ANI): Ahead of their three-day One Day International (ODI) series against the ‘Men in Blue’ on October 22, the New Zealand Cricket Team sweated out in a practising session in Mumbai on Monday. The Kiwis arrived in India on Friday. New Zealand will lock their horns with Indian cricketers in three-series ODI matches, to be held at Mumbai (October 22), Pune (October 25) and Kanpur (October 29). The cricket fans are eagerly waiting for the ODI matches followed by a three-match T20 series.
- NZ cricket squad brush up their skills before locking horns with ‘Men in Blue’
- Rohingyas in J&K ready to return to Myanmar if violence subsides
- Anupam Kher takes over as FTII chairman, conducts his first acting class
- For Kane,The Upcoming Series Will Be Tough & Challenging
- Vidya Balan Unveils Trailer Of ‘Tumhari Sulu’