U.S. President Barack Obama meets with European leaders in Berlin, seeking to reassure allies that President-elect Donald Trump will maintain key core U.S. strategic relationships around the world.
- Next story Monroe’s JFK birthday dress goes for $4.8 mln at auction
- Previous story Enrique wants Messi to retire at Barca
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh