Jajpur (Odisha), July 30 (ANI): Union Petroleum and Natural Gas Minister Dharmendra Pradhan on Sunday visited flood-affected area in Jajpur district of Odisha and took review of the situation. After taking the review, Pradhan said that he asked the local administration to provide immediate flood relief to the people and rescue operation is underway to help the people who are stranded for over 24 hours. Earlier, the Odisha government had evacuated about 6,000 people due to breaching of an embankment of Brahmani River in Jajpur district.
- Next story Israeli court upholds jail term for ex soldier
- Previous story Financial help within 2 days to flood-affected people, assures CM Rupani
- Tripura, Meghalaya, Nagaland to go to polls next month, results on March 3
- AP government inks MoU with NITI Aayog to develop online dashboards for backward districts
- Telangana Home Minister inaugurates Skill Development Centre
- Attack on class-1 student: Parents protest outside school
- Pakistan suffered heavy damage in BSF retaliation firing: Director General BSF