Jajpur (Odisha), July 30 (ANI): Union Petroleum and Natural Gas Minister Dharmendra Pradhan on Sunday visited flood-affected area in Jajpur district of Odisha and took review of the situation. After taking the review, Pradhan said that he asked the local administration to provide immediate flood relief to the people and rescue operation is underway to help the people who are stranded for over 24 hours. Earlier, the Odisha government had evacuated about 6,000 people due to breaching of an embankment of Brahmani River in Jajpur district.
- Odisha floods: Dharmendra Pradhan visits flood-affected areas
- Financial help within 2 days to flood-affected people, assures CM Rupani
- North Korea’s missile test ‘clear and present danger’ to U.S.: Sen. Feinstein
- BJP President, CM Yogi eat lunch at OBC worker’s house
- ‘Communist Party wants to eliminate BJP from Kerala’: O. Rajagopal